Now apply online and get an electronic travel permit to travel conveniently.
KORETA ・ Number of views 0 ・ 2022.08.05
Korea Electronic Travel Authorization (K-ETA) application target countries from the existing 104 countries, the 「Seoul Festa 2022」 period, 2022. From 8. 4. ’22. Until 8.31.
For a limited time, it will be extended to a total of 107 countries, including Japan, Taiwan, and Macau. Please refer to this when applying for K-ETA.
* ’22. From 8. 4. ’22. Temporarily added regions until August 31st (3 locations): Japan, Taiwan, Macao
* '22. Japanese, Taiwanese, and Macao nationals who have obtained a K-ETA permit between 8. 4. ~ 8. 31 will not be able to enter through the K-ETA from 9.1.
* '22. The period of 8. 4. ~ 8. 31. is the period of entry, not the period of stay in Korea. Therefore, even if you enter Korea on August 31st, you can stay in Korea for up to 90 days from the date of entry.
* As it is a temporary and exceptionally extended implementation, it is only valid until August 31, '22, unlike the existing K-ETA, which is valid for two years.
* For more information on quarantine, such as PCR negative confirmation and Q-code, please contact the relevant department. (www.kdca.go.kr, ☏1339)
COPYRIGHT 2022 by KORETA. ALL RIGHT RESERVED.